Expo Job Description
- Responsible for the smooth flow of orders and efficient delivery of service
- Provide exceptional knowledge of food & beverage menu items as well as information regarding preparation methods.
- Communicate with the waitstaff and cooks.
- Coordinate food timings and check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order.
- Inspect the quality of the dishes served
- Should follow a regular restaurant-wide sanitation schedule and stocking items
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Days, nights, and weekends are required of this position.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a restaurant recommended
- Must be able to work on your feet throughout the entire shift;
- Strong communication skills required.
- Must have a reliable source of transportation for all scheduled shifts.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with expos, servers, chefs, and other staff.
- Maintain professional presentation (must adhere to company and department dress code)
- Ability to think clearly in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Drivers license